This week, This Little Disney Blog was a little quiet. We're just recharging and gearing up for more Disney goodness. We would love some input from you! Comment below letting us know what you would like to see on the blog. We love feedback and are always looking for suggestions.
Now... onward to this weeks round up!
* The World Cup has started and Disney has some shirts to get you into the spirit!
* Walt Disney's Palm Desert home is for sale. Buy it and let me come over?
* Take a tour of Tokyo Disney's snacks! They are kinda amazing.
* The Lion King turns 20 this weekend. Let's all take a moment to take that all in. Just let it soak in.
* Take a look back at the Opening day of 3 wonderful classic Disneyland attractions.
* Looking to splurge at WDW? Here are a few suggestions.
* An update to a previous post, the ASOS Disney Collection is now available. Hello studded MUSE ears!
* A dragon themed wedding cake? Perfect and beautiful!
* RunDisney revealed the Disneyland Half Marathon medals!
Did we miss anything? Let us know in the comments below!