Sunday, June 22, 2014
Sunday Goodness - June 22
With Universal's Diagon Alley media previews, most of the Disney-sphere's attention has been directed elsewhere, mine included. But! We poked around and found a few goodies for you to share this week.
Summer is here! You know the drill! Let's get to it!
* A great look into healthier and more strict diet food options at the the Magic Kingdom!
* A closer look at World Cup inspired merch at EPCOT!
* An honest review of Cosmic Ray's Cherry Slush. I'm still on the fence about this foamy drink thing...
* Cuteology Cakes made this amazingly beautiful Sleeping Beauty Castle cake. It's perfect!
* Great photo tips on photographing on Disney Attractions!
* The S'more gourmet apple is back and it looks amazing. I may have to give it a try this summer.
* Ali Vincent from The Biggest Loser presented at D23 Expo last year and we were in the crowd... ummm... just skip to the 4:55ish mark to see me looking at my phone and then up all sorts of confused and slack-jawed. We were there for a friend, not gonna lie.
That's all we have this week! Comment below with anything we may have missed!