This weeks recap is a little on the light side and Disney Blog heavey, but no worries! Pull up a nice cup of coffee and let's get down!
* Adorable and inspiring Ariel Cosplay! She is seriously AH-DOR-AH-BLE!
* Hollywood Studios announced a Frozen summertimes event! I haven't seen the movie yet, but I think it's kinda a big deal... I dunno. ;P
* Sallah experienced the Temple of the Forbidden Eye for the first time! How amazingly crazy! SPOILER ALERT: He loved it.
* DCA announced a new guided tour. This is my shot at getting into 1901. Expect a report in the near future!
* A guide to some of the best grubbing views at Disneyland Resort.
* Disneyland Paris is getting ready for Ratatouille! I'm super excited to hear all about this adventure attraction as it's one of my favorite Pixar movies.
* A wonderful 30-min video on the construction of Disneyland. Just in time for the 59th birthday!
* The boys at Sorted have a HILARIOUS Olaf sushi instructional video. I guess I should watch Frozen? Ugh, whatever.
* Not Disney-related but theme park related that is hitting close to home. Peter at /Film has a moment at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and kicks it in the butt!
That's all we have this week. Have sometime to share? Comment below!
Hope you're all having a super great weekend!