Hello! Happy Sundaytimes to you all!
It's a day of rest and catching you up on Disney interweb happenings of the past week! Grab some coffee, sit back and click around!
* Disney and ASOS have paired up for a Minnie Ear collection! The line should be hitting the ASOS site soon and I'm eying the MUSE ears, hardcore!
* Disney Style also has a really great retrospective on Alice Davis and her wardrobe inspiration for "it's a small world."
* This weekend, Disney debuted the Marketplace Co-Op! This shop has a bit of this and that to spruce up your Disney Side.
* How many of these thoughts run through your mind on your visits to the parks? I have a few, gotta admit it.
* Are you wondering what Disneybounding is all about? Check out the Disneybound tumblr for inspiration boards and irl disneybounding!
* Pinup Girl Clothing is adding a fun, retro and flirty side to Disney wardrobe choices with their Fairytale Fantasy Collection! So many of these pieces will be mine. May have to start with the Mary Blair inspired skirt.
* Los Angeles artist Queenie created an amazing tribute to Haunted Mansion spirit Madam Leota and her haunting voice. A must for HM collectors!
* Show your DIY Side with this Disney Parks maps coaster tutorial!
That's it for this week! Have some links to share? Comment below.
P.S. All 3 main contributor profiles are up! Keep a look out for guest contributors as well. Thank you all so much for your support and enthusiasm. We're looking forward to sharing our Disney Side with you!