LONG TIME NO SEE! Whew!!
A little post this week with links to super-duper-awesometimes stuff! As always, please comment below for awesomeness we may have missed. :D
Now on to the awesomeness!
* The Disney Diner changed their name and format to encompass overall popculture, however they are still bringing out Disney inspired yummies via Youtube and various platforms. Check out Let's Eat Fiction on youtube!
* Looking for a Disney inspired costume? Hot Topic has a great collection of Disney inspired costumes, accessories, and DisneyBounding pieces.
*Earlier this month, the internet exploded with news of wedding cake projections from Disney Weddings. It's pretty neat and a bit over the top, but a must see!
* Ro over at Nerdy Nummies has home made Maleficent Candy Apples! They look amazing and pretty easy to make!
* Disneyland Videos has a great look at Halloween in Disneyland Paris! Much cheaper than flying. ;)
* I'm pretty excited about Big Hero 6. Disney Parks has exclusive sneak peeks and meet-n-greets with the stars of the film!
* Are you planning your next WDW trip? Inspired by Dis has some money saving tips.
* With HalloweenTime at Disneyland in full effect, Disney Food Blog has been a look at the parks food offerings.
* Disney has an amazing assortment of Pumpkin carvers. DAPs Magic has a look at some inspiring pumpkins.
* California Adventure's Mad T Party is in Halloween Mode! If you do anything, catch the last set. You're welcome.
* I think I found my wedding cake! Speaking of cakes, Cake Wrecks has an assortment of beautiful Pixar inspired cakes!
* I don't know about you, but I love the Swedish Chef and I love shrimp tacos, this is perfect!
* The Disney Kingdoms series has a new addition! Big Thunder Mountain and it's looking pretty amazing.
That's it for this week. Again, let me know if I missed anything by commenting below.
Cheers! and Happy Sunday!